2013 Winter Brewfest!
Get ready! Only few more days until Vancouver Winter Brewfest!
- 1 Person = $25 (tax included) 23.70 + 1.93 tax
- Entry - 1 Mug - 10 Tokens
- 2 Persons = $45 (tax included) 42.29 + 2.71 tax
- Entry - 2 Mugs - 22 tokens
- Designated Driver / Non-drinker = $5 (unlimted soft drinks by Corwin Beverages)
- No mug!
- Keep your mug and Bracelets PLEASE!
- Additional Tokens can be purchased inside the event
- Entries are good for all 3 Days! Please keep your wristband on for next day Re-Entry
- If you DO NOT have a wristband you will have to pay the FULL RE-ENTRY FEE: MUG PRICE = $25!
Additional Token Prices
- 4 Token Package = $5
- 10 Token Package = $10
- 20 Token Package = $20 (includes two free taste tokens)
- Mug = $5 / $10 (plastic or glass)
2013 Winter Brewfest!
We are excited for 2013 Vancouver Winter Brewfest!
This is when the magic happens! Early Bird Pre-sales will happen, announcement of beer line-ups and more!
Thank You Vancouver Downtown Association for being our supporter! We couldn't make this event happen without your support, and we can't thank you enough.
Make sure you check out VDA's Event Calendar to check out your local upcoming events.
Make sure to get the latest updates and notifications through our Facebook page.
Taste the NW during the Holidays
Energy Events is proud to present the Vancouver Winter Brewfest December 13th, 14th and 15th at Esther Short Park.
This is 21 and over event
We are excited to present the 2nd Annual Vancouver Winter Brewfest December 13th through the 15th at the Esther Short in downtown Vancouver, WA. We have teamed up with some of the best local breweries creating some of the best winter beers in all the land. Sample and discover new beers from breweries such as Vancouver based Loowit Brewery and Mt. Tabor Brewing and check out tried and true ales from Widmer Brewing and Ninkasi Brewing to name just a few.
Why should you come to the Vancouver Winter Brewfest?
- We're located just a short 10 minute drive from downtown Portland.
- We are the only Winter Brewfest in Vancouver!
- Lines? What lines? We have designed the festival to have an average wait time of 5 minutes and no longer than 10 minutes to get your beer. It takes twice as long just to get in the tent at some ale-fests!
- We present a better and more affordable experience than other festivals, putting that holiday cheer back into your mug and not "Scrooging" you out of your wallet.
- Most of the beer served will be available at local grocery stores like Whole Foods. That means if there's a beer you really like, there's a good chance you can pick up a six-pack later on and not worry about the beer only being made for the festival.
- 35+ Breweries will be represented!
- Purchasing tickets early, saves you even more money and no wait time at the door!
Community Tree Lighting & Holiday EventsEsther Short Park and the Vancouver Hilton
Friday, November 29
- 3PM: Vancouver Farmers Market vendors open at Esther Short Park
- 3PM~ 7PM: Loci train rides available around Esther Short Park
- 6PM: Community Tree Lighting with Santa at Esther Short Park by Vancouver Downtown Association
Vancouver Propstra Square
Thanks to all breweries and including these Vancouver's very own!
Special Thanks to Bader Beer and Wine Supply
See you in December!
Brian, Tim and Wookie. Your Humble Beer Elves.