What a weekend! It was great seeing so many people at the festival, enjoying their brews. With over 2000 guests in two days, we stayed real busy yet excited.
Check out our Facebook; we will be uploading pictures from the event. Also you can stay connected through out the year and help us recruit breweries for next year!
THANK YOU to all volunteers! This would not have been possible without your help! We hope to see many familiar faces again next year.
THANK YOU to all of our sponsors, vendors, distributors and breweries. Without their support, this event would be nothing!
"The experience my party and I had was what we have wanted when going to that "other" festival in PDX. It met all expectations, and was able to use c-tran versus having the awkward transportation issues with going to PDX. Job well done to all and we would gladly spend our "beer money" in the 'Couv for years to come." - Roger Horner Jr
"... it was a very enlightening night Friday night so had to go back Saturday night. I did have a great time both nights!" - Leesa Fletcher "Had a great time. Great value for the money spent, don't change that. Hope for larger crowds next year. Thanks" - Gregg Hill
See you all next year!
Brian, Tim and Wookie.
Taste the NW during the Holidays
Energy Events is proud to present the Vancouver Winter Brewfest December 7th and 8th at Esther Short Park.
This is 21 and over event
We are excited to present the first annual Vancouver Winter Brewfest December 7th and 8th in downtown Vancouver, WA. We have teamed up with some of the best local breweries creating some of the best winter beers in all the land. Sample and discover new beers from breweries such as Vancouver based Loowit Brewery and Mt. Tabor Brewing and check out tried and true ales from Widmer Brewing and Ninkasi Brewing to name just a few.
Why should you come to the Vancouver Winter Brewfest?
- We're located just a short 10 minute drive from downtown Portland.
- This is the first ever (and only!) Winter Brewfest held in Vancouver.
- Lines? What lines? We have designed the festival to have an average wait time of 5 minutes and no longer than 10 minutes to get your beer. It takes twice as long just to get in the tent at some ale fests!
- We present a better and more affordable experience than other festivals, putting that holiday cheer back into your mug and not "Scrooging" you out of your wallet.
- Most of the beer served will be available at local grocery stores like Whole Foods. That means if there's a beer you really like, there's a good chance you can pick up a six-pack later on and not worry about the beer only being made for the festival.
- 20+ Breweries will be represented!
- Purchasing tickets early, saves you even more money and no wait time at the door!
Stay at Hilton
Winter BrewFest Package at the Hilton!
FIRST 5 to book a room before 11/25/12 (by midnight) will recieve a $30 Complimentary Food Credit at Grays Restaurant (Hilton)*** $90 Value in Extras!
Community Tree Lighting & Holiday EventsEsther Short Park and the Vancouver Hilton
Friday, November 23
- 3PM: Vancouver Farmers Market vendors open at Esther Short Park
- 3PM~ 7PM: Loci train rides available around Esther Short Park
- 6PM: Community Tree Lighting with Santa at Esther Short Park
Vancouver Propstra Square
See you in December!
Brian, Tim and Wookie. Your Humble Beer Elves.