Purchase tickets in advance and save!
The pre-sale tickets include
- Entry into the beer tent
- 1 Commemorative Mug
- 10 Tokens
Beat the lines and save $$$!
Taste the NW during the Holidays
Get ready! The Vancouver Winter Brewfest is almost here!!
This is 21 and over event
Kick off the holidays with a little Christmas cheer in the form of some tasty seasonal beer! Energy Events is proud to present the 3rd annual Vancouver Winter Brewfest for your holiday enjoyment. Join us for a jolly good time in the heart of downtown Vancouver at Esther Short Park. This year we are proud to host 30 local breweries with tasty seasonal beers to sample, as well as 5 beers from Belgium - the featured country of the 2014 Vancouver Winter Brewfest. So grab your friends, your holiday spirit and come join us for a mug or two!
2014 Winter Brewfest!
Get ready! Only few more days until Vancouver Winter Brewfest!
- 1 Person = $25 (tax included) 23.70 + 1.93 tax
- Entry - 1 Mug - 10 Tokens
- Designated Driver / Non-drinker = $5 (unlimted soft drinks by Corwin Beverages)
- No mug!
- Keep your mug and Bracelets PLEASE!
- Additional Tokens can be purchased inside the event
- Entries are good for all 3 Days! Please keep your wristband on for next day Re-Entry
- If you DO NOT have a wristband you will have to pay the FULL RE-ENTRY FEE: MUG PRICE = $25!
Additional Token Prices
- 4 Token Package = $5
- 10 Token Package = $10
- 20 Token Package = $20 (includes two free taste tokens)
- Glass Mugs = $12
Why should you come to the Vancouver Winter Brewfest?
- We're located just a short 10 minute drive from downtown Portland.
- We are the only Winter Brewfest in Vancouver!
- Lines? What lines? We have designed the festival to have an average wait time of 5 minutes and no longer than 10 minutes to get your beer. It takes twice as long just to get in the tent at some ale-fests!
- We present a better and more affordable experience than other festivals, putting that holiday cheer back into your mug and not "Scrooging" you out of your wallet.
- Most of the beer served will be available at local grocery stores like Whole Foods. That means if there's a beer you really like, there's a good chance you can pick up a six-pack later on and not worry about the beer only being made for the festival.
- 35+ Breweries will be represented!
- Purchasing tickets early, saves you even more money and no wait time at the door!
Special Thanks to Bader Beer and Wine Supply
Purchase now and reserve your spot at the best, local winter brewer's festival in the Northwest!
See you in December!
Brian, Tim and Wookie. Your Humble Beer Elves.