Now Accepting Application for 2014
We are now accepting applications for Breweries and Vendors! Please fill out the form and email it here
Vendor Application Form
Thank you! 2013 was a huge success and we had one jolly time. Thank you to all of our sponsors and spectators. We'll have a recap soon with pictures.
2014 Winter Brewfest!
Get ready! Only few more days until Vancouver Winter Brewfest!
- 1 Person = $25 (tax included) 23.70 + 1.93 tax
- Entry - 1 Mug - 10 Tokens
- 2 Persons = $45 (tax included) 42.29 + 2.71 tax
- Entry - 2 Mugs - 22 tokens
- Designated Driver / Non-drinker = $5 (unlimted soft drinks by Corwin Beverages)
- No mug!
- Keep your mug and Bracelets PLEASE!
- Additional Tokens can be purchased inside the event
- Entries are good for all 3 Days! Please keep your wristband on for next day Re-Entry
- If you DO NOT have a wristband you will have to pay the FULL RE-ENTRY FEE: MUG PRICE = $25!
Additional Token Prices
- 4 Token Package = $5
- 10 Token Package = $10
- 20 Token Package = $20 (includes two free taste tokens)
- Glass Mugs = $12
Taste the NW during the Holidays
Energy Events is proud to present the Vancouver Winter Brewfest December 12th, 13th and 14th at Esther Short Park.
This is 21 and over event
We are excited to present the 3rd Annual Vancouver Winter Brewfest December 12th through the 14th at the Esther Short in downtown Vancouver, WA. We have teamed up with some of the best local breweries creating some of the best winter beers in all the land. Sample and discover new beers from breweries such as Vancouver based Loowit Brewery and Mt. Tabor Brewing and check out tried and true ales from Widmer Brewing and Ninkasi Brewing to name just a few.
Why should you come to the Vancouver Winter Brewfest?
- We're located just a short 10 minute drive from downtown Portland.
- We are the only Winter Brewfest in Vancouver!
- Lines? What lines? We have designed the festival to have an average wait time of 5 minutes and no longer than 10 minutes to get your beer. It takes twice as long just to get in the tent at some ale-fests!
- We present a better and more affordable experience than other festivals, putting that holiday cheer back into your mug and not "Scrooging" you out of your wallet.
- Most of the beer served will be available at local grocery stores like Whole Foods. That means if there's a beer you really like, there's a good chance you can pick up a six-pack later on and not worry about the beer only being made for the festival.
- 35+ Breweries will be represented!
- Purchasing tickets early, saves you even more money and no wait time at the door!
Special Thanks to Bader Beer and Wine Supply
Purchase now and reserve your spot at the best, local winter brewer's festival in the Northwest!
See you in December!
Brian, Tim and Wookie. Your Humble Beer Elves.